The corded Bissell Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner 33N8A clean the deepest stains while you carry on with your other work. It uses the help of its Deep Reach Technology and hands free cycles to clean deep stains from bottom up.
All you have to do it use its Automatic Smart System to select the stain wherein it dispels the right amount of solution. Now WalkAway while the SpotBot Pet does your cleaning for you.
Preset cleaning cycles
The SpotBot Pet has two preset automatic cleaning cycles to choose from. Just fill the clean tank with water and solution and set it on the stain. It automatically sprays, brushes and sucks to remove both surface and tough stains while you WalkAway.
Deep Reach Technology
The SpotBot Pet’s Deep Reach Technology cleans from the bottom of the carpet to the top to thoroughly remove all deeply embedded stains. It automatically delivers enough water and cleaning formula to scrub and remove even permanent stains and odors.
Spiral brushing action
The carpet cleaner’s Unique Spiral Brushing action makes more than 400 unique and high-speed cleaning revolutions to thoroughly and effectively remove the toughest stains to leave a clean and fresh surface.
Antimicrobial Product Protection
The SpotBot Pet’s inbuilt microban Antimicrobial Product Protection feature fights and prevents the growth of odor causing mold, mildew and bacteria.
The SpotBoy has 2 tanks- one for clean and cleaning solution and another for dirty water. The however cannot be easily accessed for filling, emptying or cleaning.
- DeepReach Technology gives carpets a thorough cleaning.
- 2 preset cleaning cycles to choose and WalkAway
- Remove spots and stains with the push of a button
- Compact in design to conveniently carry and store for instant use
- Comes with a hose and tough-stain tool to clean hard-to-clean soft surfaces
- Gives best results with Bissell Pet Stain and Odor and Pet Oxy Boost Formula
- Can manually clean your carpet as well
- Difficult to clean water tanks, especially the dirty one which leads to mold build-up
- Brush head attachment is difficult to remove and clean any hair collected in it
- Cheap internal hose leads to internal leaks
- Leaves a round spot on the carpet where it’s used
- The unit leaks cleaning solution through its cleaning head
- Larger surfaces are better cleaned manually